We are a bit more relaxed in the Tropical North, but we do have some basic minimum standards. Please take the time to review the dress code… and inform your playing partners… to save any embarrassment or unexpected costs on the day.
- Closed in walking or running shoes, or approved golf footwear.
- Socks must be worn.
- Open toed shoes, sandals or thongs are not permitted on the course.
- A top with a collar. Singlets and T-Shirts are not allowed on the course.
- Pants, shorts, skirts, skorts or appropriate gym wear. Football shorts are not permitted.
- Neat and tidy clothing at all times.
- Metal spikes are NOT permitted on the course.
Failure to comply with this dress code will result in your being asked to leave the course.
Please note:. dress regulations apply to anyone using the facility, including those not actually playing.
We also recommend you bring a hat and sunscreen and a water bottle.