A well-planned golf tournament can not only raise a significant amount of money for your organization, it can also raise awareness for your cause, generate significant media interest and reward your existing volunteers, all at the same time.
A golf-based event creates multiple fundraising opportunity for your organisation:
- Raise funds on all green fees paid by participants
- Secure corporate sponsorship for up to 18 holes
- Upsell a major raffle prize with initial ticket sales
- Raffle-off additional prizes on the day
- Organise additional on-course revenue options
- Sell naming or hosting rights for the entire event
- Sell your own merchandise on the day
- Send out a follow-up offer after the event for commemorative merchandise.
There is also a valuable networking effect built-in, when your regular supporters bring along their own friends for a great day out supporting a worthy cause!
Traditionally a golf-fundraiser involves a lot of work for the organiser, but at Half Moon Bay Golf Club, we’re ready to help you plan and run a successful event. We host dozens of golf events specifically for charities and other not-for-profit groups throughout the year, and can work with you as well to ensure a successful outcome for your organisation… and a great day for your participants.
- We will work with you to determine the best approach for pricing your event and the best way to fill it.
- We’ll give you additional exposure to golfers in the region via our website and our Member & social newsletters.
- We can also offer advice on securing corporate sponsors and media coverage.
If you’re still in the planning stages, be sure to download our free Golf Fundraiser Organiser’s Kit below. It’s packed full of valuable information and tips for planning and running a successful golf fundraising event at Half Moon Bay.
Please Call To Discuss Your Requirements!
Please call during office hours to discuss your specific needs or ideas. Alternatively you can emnail us your information and we'll call you back.
Manager Phone: 07 4055 7884
Manager Email: email@example.com
If you reach out by email, please provide as much relevant information as possible, included your preferred dates, expected numbers and any special requirements, so we can have all the information ready for you when we call you back.