As of Friday, the 2nd October 2020, the Queensland Government has lifted some restrictions as per their Roadmap to Recovery.
The particular restrictions that have been lifted, that are relevant to Half Moon Bay Golf Club include when following a COVID Safe Industry Plan:
- All patrons will be permitted to stand while consuming food or beverages but MUST ensure that 1.5 metre social distancing guidelines are applied.
Access will be restricted to anyone who has:
- COVID-19 or has been in direct contact with a known case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Flu-like symptoms or who is a high health risk (e.g. due to age or pre-existing conditions).
- Travelled internationally.
- Travelled to a COVID-19 declared hotspot.
Even though these restrictions have been relaxed, the following still apply & MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES:
The following still apply:
- All businesses may have one person per two (2) square metres on their premises in outdoor areas.
- Contact tracing is critical. Contact information must be kept for patrons, contractors, and staff. This information must include full name, phone number, email (or residential address where the person does not have an email account), date & time of entry & exit. Venues can utilise electronic systems, POS (Point of Sale Systems), written registers or written personnel records of attendance as a means of collection.
- Indoor Sports Facilities can open with 1 person per four (4) square metres (off the field of play).
- Outdoor Sports Facilities can open with physical distancing (off the field of play).
- For smaller venues below 200 square metres, businesses can have one (1) person per two (2) square metres up to 50 persons at a time.
- COVID Safe Industry Plans continue to apply with revisions to reflect changes in Stage 3. COVID Safe Checklists continue to apply.
The following MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES:
- Social distancing remains at 1.5m.
- Personal hygiene. This includes washing of hands for 20 seconds, the use of hand sanitiser and covering any coughs & sneezes. If you are showing any signs of respiratory illness, please do not attend the Golf Club. If our staff notice signs of respiratory illness, you will be kindly asked to leave to ensure that the health & safety of our Staff, Members & Guests is not put at risk.
- There will continue to be 10-minute intervals to ensure the numbers of people around the Clubhouse are kept within Guidelines.
- 4 people out at a time & to follow social distancing guidelines.
- There is no entry to the Golf Club without a Golf Booking. This applies for ALL Members & Guests. Social Bookings are welcome. Please call the Golf Club to secure your spot.
- Staff will continue to wipe down carts after each use, any hire equipment after each use as well as benches, door handles, tables and chairs. If you have any concerns, please let our Staff know.
- EFTPOS preferred – no cash.