As of 11:59pm on Friday the 16th May 2020, the Queensland Government has relaxed some restrictions as per their Roadmap to Recovery. The particular restrictions that have been relaxed, that are relevant to Half Moon Bay Golf Club include:
- Gatherings of a maximum of 10 people together in a public space.
- Dining in at restaurants, pubs, clubs, RSLs and cafes for a maximum of 10 patrons at one time as part of a gradual re-opening (no bars or gaming).
Even though these restrictions have been relaxed, the following still apply & MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES:
- Social distancing remains at 1.5m. Therefore, it is still one (1) person per cart with the exception of people who live in a household together and therefore they may share a cart.
- Personal hygiene. This is includes washing of hands for 20 seconds, the use of hand sanitiser and covering any coughs & sneezes.
- If you are showing any signs of respiratory illness, please do not attend the Golf Club.
- If our staff notice signs of respiratory illness, you will be kindly asked to leave to ensure the health & safety of our Staff, Members & Guests.
- There will continue to be 10 minute intervals between tee times to ensure the numbers of people around the Clubhouse are kept within Guidelines.
- There is no entry to the Golf Club without a Golf Booking. This applies for ALL Members & Guests.
- Social Bookings are welcome. Please call the Golf Club to secure your spot.
- There is no sale of alcohol as there are no meals being served.
- Staff will continue to wipe down carts after each use, any hire equipment after each use as well as benches, door handles, tables and chairs.
If you have any concerns, please let our Staff know. Half Moon Bay Golf Club appreciates the efforts of our Members & Guests to ensure that we stay open & that all Guidelines are followed to help Stop the Spread & ensure the health & safety of our Staff, Members & Guests.